These folk remedies will help calm the nervous system and raise your spirits. All products are made from natural ingredients and medicinal herbs. They are well tolerated by both adults and children.
1. Take the same amount of Valerian rhizomes, chamomile flowers, mint leaves, and fennel and cumin fruits. For one glass of boiling water is 15 g of herbal mixture. The brewed infusion should stand for 20 minutes, then take the gauze and strain. Use twice a day (morning and evening) half a glass.
2. A popular tool for calming and relaxing the nervous system is Heath tea. In order to make such a wonderful tea, you need to take one tablespoon of Heather grass and add it to a glass of boiling water. You can drink it immediately, but it is better if the tea stands a little. You need to drink healing tea at night, as it is still useful for a good sleep.
3. for the treatment of adults from nervous tension, you can use the following method. Take 500g of honey and 500g of sugar, mix. This simple remedy should be eaten one tablespoon twice a day (morning and evening).
4. you will need 50 g of white peony root, 50 g of motherwort (grass), 50 g of Adonis, 40 g of hop cones, 40 g of capsicum, 40 g of mint and 40 g of lemon balm. Mix the herbs and take three tablespoons, put them in a thermos, and pour in three glasses of boiling water. Let stand for 12 hours. Then strain through cheesecloth. Take the infusion one hour before meals, 150 ml four times a day. Usually the collection is enough for one course of treatment.
5. This remedy will not only help you calm down, but can also be used in the treatment of convulsions, hysteria, hypertension, diseases of the biliary tract, as well as rheumatism. To prepare it, take 30g of crushed Angelica root and 500 ml of white wine, mix and let stand for 24 hours. In this case, the product should often be shaken well, after the desired time, take the gauze and strain the infusion. Take half a glass of wine twice a day. Of course, you can not use this tool for children, pregnant and lactating women, as well as people who drive a car.
6. this infusion perfectly helps with nervous diseases ,but this is not all of its advantages. Also, this tool is able to relieve pain, improves sleep and removes urine well. It is used to relieve intestinal spasms, normalize blood pressure and treat diseases of the gallbladder and liver. And when used externally, it can heal ulcers, bruises, wounds and burns.
To prepare the product, take one teaspoon of crushed hop cones and add them to a glass of boiling water, let stand for 30 minutes, strain through cheesecloth. Take one tablespoon three times a day after meals.