- Prevention of hemophilia
- Folk remedies for hemophilia
Hemophilia is a painful condition that is expressed in heavy bleeding, which can occur as a result of the most minor injuries. At the same time, the blood from the wound flows literally uncontrollably. This condition occurs due to the inability of the blood to clot. this disease is most often hereditary. Moreover, only men suffer from this disease, and mainly in childhood. In patients with hemophilia, strokes can cause large intramuscular, subcutaneous and intra-articular hemorrhages, and ordinary biting of the tongue can become literally fatal. Frequent hemorrhages in the joints make them irreversible and painful changes.
Prevention of hemophilia
The main type of prevention of this disease is protection from any traumatic moments. No surgical interventions are out of the question. even conventional tooth extraction is contraindicated.
To stop bleeding, standard means are used, such as in an ordinary person. The bleeding place should be placed as high as possible and as much as possible to clamp the wound.
slightly improve the ability of blood clotting will help the consumption of foods that contain vitamin k. It is found in green young onions, spinach, celery leaves, fresh green cabbage leaves, carrots, tomatoes, green peas, strawberries. the use of pork liver, veal, pork and lamb is also shown.
Folk remedies for hemophilia
- Infusion of roots of elderberry high. Crushed root of elecampane in the amount of 1 tablespoon should be filled with 2 cups of cold boiled water. All this must be infused for eight hours, and then filtered through cheesecloth. Drink the infusion should be 50 grams 3-4 times a day for half an hour before meals.
- A Time-tested hemostatic agent is breast milk. But it becomes effective not earlier than two weeks after delivery. Moistened with gauze in milk, the wound is clamped.
- Effective infusion of grass geranium meadow. The herb in the amount of 1 tablespoon should be filled with 2 cups of cold boiled water. all this must be infused for eight hours, and then filtered through cheesecloth. drink the infusion in small sips several times a day.
- A teaspoon of yarrow grass is poured with a glass of boiling water, infused for 40 minutes and carefully filtered. It is necessary to use such an infusion for a third of a glass before each meal.
- A good hemostatic agent is an infusion of grass shepherd’s bag. to prepare the infusion, take 3 tablespoons and pour two glasses of boiling water. Insist all this in a thermos for 3-4 hours. take half a glass 4 times a day before meals.
- a decoction of water pepper has also proven itself well. to prepare it, you need to take 2 tablespoons of herbs, pour a glass of boiling water and put it in a water bath for 15 minutes. After cooling to room temperature, the solution is filtered and brought to its original volume. Take a third of a glass 3 times a day before meals.
- Helps with hemophilia and horse sorrel grass. a tablespoon of herbs should be boiled for 15 minutes in 300 grams of water, then infuse for 4 hours. Take a tablespoon up to 4 times a day.