The defense mechanism in our body is pain. It can’t be ignored. The most unpleasant sensation of pain associated with a toothache. No force can force a person to visit a dentist without overcoming their fear.
Traditional medicine has means for relieving toothache, which can be used without visiting a doctor. But, it is necessary to take into account one small nuance, all these tools have a short-term effect, not solving the problem, but only pushing it away. Therefore, a visit to a specialist for severe toothache is simply necessary.
The human body is an individual very subtle mechanism, where all systems work smoothly, so everyone has their own ways to help get rid of pain:
- Initially, if you have a sudden toothache, you can simply rinse your mouth with ordinary warm water or thoroughly brush your teeth with a toothbrush using toothpaste or tooth powder to remove food residues that have fallen into the carious cavity, this can ease the pain.
- In case of toothache, it is not advisable to use heat exposure, this can lead to increased pain, since the temperature exposure increases blood flow and irritates the dental nerve more strongly. The use of cold may be relevant here. Apply something cold to the sore spot for a short time.
- You can also soothe the pain by applying a piece of unsalted fat to the affected tooth between the cheek and gum. This will have a temporary effect.
- Cotton wool soaked in alcohol tincture of calendula will help to reduce pain for several hours.
- The actual will be to rinse the mouth with decoction prepared from the flowers of sage or wormwood.
- You can also use a tincture of propolis, put a cotton wool moistened with tincture of this miracle medicine to the sick tooth, you will feel the effect immediately, (a tincture of Valerian or camphor alcohol will also help to soothe the pain)
- You can use a saline solution at room temperature to rinse your mouth (a spoonful of salt is enough for a glass of water) if you add a few drops of iodine to the saline solution, this will slightly increase the effectiveness of rinsing.
- You can also use a mouthwash with a soda solution (just a teaspoon of soda per glass of warm water)
- If you RUB the wrist with garlic on the opposite side of the affected tooth in the place where the pulse is felt, or tie a garlic clove to this place, this will help to ease the pain.
- Sometimes painful sensations help to relieve squats, this is a slow-acting method of pain relief, but it works more effectively than some painkillers.
There is no doubt that the pain symptoms were removed, but the problem remained unresolved. With its pain signals, the tooth informs about the trouble that has occurred, so the help and advice of a dentist is still required and it is advisable to use it as soon as possible.